Experience a thrilling hiking adventure visiting two hidden waterfalls and enjoy an exciting opportunity to swim and climb into the waterfalls.
- Most Popular
WATERFALL RAPPELLING IN KAUAI
- Rappel Ages 12+
- Rappel Spectator Ages 10+
Island Waterfall Adventure in Kauai
It’s not zip lining, it’s not rock climbing… it’s rappelling!
This guided rappel tour takes place on our private property that overlooks the Hule’ia watershed and Ha’upu Mountain range and has two SECRET waterfalls. After a detailed rappel safety lesson, and a practice run on the drywall, guests hike to two secluded waterfalls. Customers will first rappel the cascading 30′ Bamboo Falls, followed by the towering 60’ Papakolea Falls. Guaranteed to be the most unique experience of your vacation! Snacks, water, and juice provided throughout the tour.
- Must weigh between 70 lbs and 250 lbs
- Must have a waist measurement between 22 and 48 inches
- Minimum age of 12 years old; not recommended for those over 65
- This tour is not appropriate for people with back problems, recent surgeries, bone/joint problems, heart conditions, or women who are pregnant.
- This activity is intended for participants who are physically fit and enjoy rugged activities.
Da Life Outdoors reserves the right to refuse to honor bookings at the time of the tour if participants are in any way unfit for the activity. If you are unsure if you meet the restrictions for this tour, please call to inquire prior to booking.