Experience a thrilling hiking adventure visiting two hidden waterfalls and enjoy an exciting opportunity to swim and climb into the waterfalls.
- Rappel Ages 12+
- Rappel Spectator Ages 6+
Island Waterfall Adventure in Kauai
It’s not zip lining, it’s not rock climbing… it’s rappelling!
This guided rappel tour departs from the Da Life Outdoor’s gear shop (next to Duke’s). A 10-minute van ride takes you to our scenic rappel training area overlooking the Hule’ia watershed and Ha’upu Mountain range. After a detailed rappel safety lesson and a practice run on the drywall, we hike to secluded waterfalls.
Our first rappel is the cascading 30-foot Bamboo Falls, followed by the towering 60-foot Papakolea Falls. This is guaranteed to be the most unique experience of your vacation!
Snacks, water, and juice are provided throughout the tour. All gear, including harness, helmet, shoes, wetsuit top, and dry bag are included in the tour price.
- Must weigh between 70 lbs and 250 lbs
- Must have a waist measurement between 22 and 48 inches
- Minimum age of 12 years old; not recommended for those over 65
- This tour is not appropriate for people with back problems, recent surgeries, bone/joint problems, heart conditions, or women who are pregnant.
- This activity is intended for participants who are physically fit and enjoy rugged activities.
Da Life Outdoors reserves the right to refuse to honor bookings at the time of the tour if participants are in any way unfit for the activity. If you are unsure if you meet the restrictions for this tour, please call to inquire prior to booking.